How a Domino Intranet Simplifies Administration
Ashley Admin reveals how a Domino intranet solution streamlines communications and monitoring project related expenses and billing.
- Experience Tracker
- Register for a Demo Today
- "I never worry about action, only inaction."
- - Winston Churchill
My time is money. More accurately, my company's money.
I have to stay on top of all aspects of our business: projects, finances, personnel- you name it, I've got to know it. It was always a struggle, our workflow was horrible! I had to sift through mountains of files for reports and customer information, chase people down for status reports, and keep track of billing and expenses. I was breaking my back just to keep up with the week before!
Then Tracker Suite came along, and it was the workflow solution that we needed! Through our own Lotus Notes infrastructure, I have a Domino intranet that automatically gathers and store the information I need. No more running around, no more confusing paper trails. Up to date information about what I need to know is right here, whenever I need it. Now I know what's going on in my company. Now I can do my job.
My Flash presentation might help you understand the impact of the Domino intranet provided by Tracker Suite on my job and our organization's workflow. I can tell you how Tracker streamlined the administration processes at Bizco. The presentation appears in a new window, so I'll still be here (hard at work!) if you need me.
The applications I've found the most use for are:
- Personnel Tracker- I have a tough time remembering faces and names, much less memorizing everyone's phone extension! With Personnel Tracker, I get a Web accessible employee directory at my fingertips!
- Customer Tracker- With Customer Tracker, I get an up-to-date customer database with the information I need: contact information, histories, documents and support contracts. With Customer Tracker, I can make sure we're doing what we say we will for our clients.
- Project Tracker- I'm expected to know everything about my company, like who's working on what projects and when they'll be finished. Project Tracker allows me to view all of the projects in my organization, both from a high level perspective as well as down to each individual's tasks and due dates. Project Tracker helps me keep track of all the details. I use Project Tracker to ensure that we maintain billing rates and that information is accurate for employees assigned to tasks. I also send status report reminders and e-mail project exception reports.
- Tracker Data Warehouse- The Tracker Data Warehouse allows me to access the financial status of each project in the pipeline. Therefore, I always know where things stand when talking to clients about the status of their projects and accounts.
- Time Tracker/ Expense Tracker/ Purchase Tracker - Our employees can report time, expenses and purchases through Lotus Notes or the Web with these applications. Picklists tied to projects, cost centers and even support tickets help them to fill out their forms quickly and accurately. What's more, because routing is automatic, I can trust that these forms will always get to the person who needs to process them.