Lotus Notes Project Tracking
Project dashboards in Notes
Project status emails
Project status reports
Track Projects with Notes or the Web
Project Tracker is a Web enabled Lotus Notes project tracking solution that returns maximum results from your employees' time and efforts by streamlining your company's project workflow. Project Tracker provides tools for organizational and individual planning, scheduling, on-line documentation, process control, team management, access to current status reports and more. It integrates with other Tracker Suite modules to serve as a project portfolio management system.
Project Tracker streamlines the entire project management process. The module includes an integrated on-line discussion area and a customizable knowledge base, ensuring your employees (see the Roles & Responsibilities of Project Tracker users) are up to date on project news, current events, and issues.
See our Project Tracker feature sheet.
To see Project Tracker in action, please watch our Flash
Leverage Lotus Notes for
Streamlined Project Workflow
- Role based configuration for user experience, including a new "Project Creator" role.
- Automatic notifications of schedule changes and exceptions.
- Task management with automatic notifications and the ability to add tasks to the assignee's To Do list and Calendar.
- Update multiple tasks simultaneously from a view.
- On line discussion forum within the project folder.
- Integration with Sametime for presence awareness and project chats with simple archiving.
- Simplifies scheduling project meetings, sending meeting notifications and meeting summaries.
- Streamline status reporting with automated email reminders for status reports, with embedded buttons that put the recipient one click away from submitting their status report. Once the report is submitted, the form is embedded in an email and sent to all subscribers.
- Centralized project files, including definitions and program, processes, budgets, tasks and more. Project metrics are posted in the project definition.
- Create private folders to which you can drag and drop copies of your important project materials, including tasks, documents, and discussions.
- Email threading: Emails sent from the project are automatically logged in the project documents, along with all replies to the email.
- Document management and security.
- Create on-the-fly project newsletters leveraging Lotus Notes RTF capabilities to copy and paste views into emails as live, color-coded tables with embedded doclinks.
- Manage projects, tasks, teams, documents, meetings and status reports over the Web.
- Resource Management at Task or Team level.
- Individual database configuration for simple or complex budgeting.
- Review and request resources.
- Issue management.
- Tools for risk identification and management.
- Project lifecycle management:
- Program and initiative.
Project Tracking and Reports
Scalable and Flexible
- Scalable around functional areas- installing Project Tracker on the desktop is as simple as sending an email.
- Integration with Customer Tracker allows customers to submit project requests over the Web.
- Integration with Microsoft Project, including functions for task linking and indenting.
- Integrates with:
- Notes mail and calendar.
- Support Tracker, providing an integrated project and support environment for IT.
- Time Tracker.
- Expense Tracker.
- Personnel Tracker.
- Tracker Data Warehouse.
The IBM logo and the Business Partner emblem are trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.